Thursday, September 25, 2008

About This Blog

This blog is for me to share with you.

I will share gospel truths of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.

This is not created by the church, it is created by me, a member of the church.

All coments are welcome. But swearing will not be tolerated. Nor will coments complaining or objecting to the church. If you have something to add, feel free to. But let's keep it spiritual.

I will share experiences, things I have found interesting in seminary, and scriptures that seem to stand out as I'm reading.

I will try to post as often as possible.

But, overall the main goal is to use the internet to spread the gospel, instead of for negative things.

I also have another blog that is just for fun random stuff and my life if you want to check that one out...

That's all for now. If I think of anything else I will let you know!

No comments: